Wilson Street Surgery strives to provide accessible, evidence based medical care of the highest quality to our ethnically diverse population. We endeavour to forge long term supportive relationships with patients and their families empowering them to contribute to their own healthcare and health promotion.
As a large practice, we seek to achieve a friendly, approachable atmosphere and maintain the core values of traditional General Practice.
- The number of spaces in the car park is limited.
- Please try to park within the white marked area.
- Please do not block the access to the entrance of the building as this is reserved for ambulances only.
- There are two clearly marked disabled parking spaces for use by blue badge holders only. Please remember to display your badge whilst parking.
- If the car park is full, please find replacement parking on the street outside the surgery.
This is a private car park and parking is therefore at your own risk. The partners regret they can accept no responsibility for injury, loss or damage occurring on the premises, however this is caused. If you are visiting the pharmacy on Wilson Street, please use their car park.
The car park gates will be locked at 18:30 weekdays and all weekends.