If you need assistance when entering the surgery, please press the bell outside and a member of staff will come to assist you.
Please let one of our receptionists know if you have any special needs or requirements when visiting the surgery.
- Braille translation service is available.
- Disabled parking is available.
- The surgery has a step free access and is wheelchair accessible.
- Disabled toilets are available.
- Induction loop and text relay services are present.
- A signing service can be requested in advance.
If you are unable to climb stairs, you should make this known to the receptionist when booking your appointment. We will then arrange for your doctor to see you in a downstairs consulting room.