Code of Conduct
What you can expect from the Practice :
- To be seen promptly and be treated with respect, in confidence, regardless of your medical problems, age, sex or ethnic origin.
- Our Advanced Access system provides you with an appointment to see any one of our doctors, usually on the same day. There are times, however, when the doctor of your choice may be unavailable. In such instances, we will provide you with an alternative doctor.
- Wherever possible, you are encouraged to see the same doctor for the same medical complaint to ensure continuity of care.
- The practice will not visit you at home in the event of transport difficulties or convenience.
- The practice will not tolerate physical or verbal aggression of any kind by patients or their relatives/friends to any members of the practice team.
What the Practice expects from you:
- To attend for your appointments on time.
- To cancel any appointments you no longer require.
- To attend surgery at all times unless you are too unwell to travel.
- To treat all members of the practice team with the courtesy and respect you would expect yourself.