LiveWell (formerly B-You) is a healthy living programme, tailored to your specific needs.
It combines continual support to help you make changes to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.
The LiveWell Programme
- Free continual support and encouragement to suit your needs whether you want to improve your activity and eating habits or quit smoking.
- A LiveWell Advisor that can support and encourage you through your choice of: meetings,email, telephone, text or even through a social networking forum.
- Fun, free activities that your friends and family can get involved in too - gym, swim, workout classes, cook and eat sessions, health walks, aqua classes and more!
- A LiveWell pack that contains everything you need to support a healthier lifestyle including a diary so you can keep track of what you eat and how often you move.
- A supportive website www.livewellderby.co.uk with an exclusive members' area offering lots of useful tips and advice from how to shop on a budget, to delicious recipes to downloadable park walks.
- Opportunities for your family to get involved and adopt healthier habits too.
- A buddy scheme for a friend or family member to attend activities with you to support your journey.
For further details on how to sign up download the attached leaflet
LiveWell - routes to a healthier you..pdf
Do you think you're ready to go smokefree?
If so you dont have to struggle alone. If you live in Derby and are aged 15 or over, LiveWell can help you to quit for good and make other lifestyle changes if you want to.
For further details download the attached leaflet
Stop Smoking - with LiveWell.pdf
Walking for Health
Walk Well runs short, free health walks in Derby that are suitable for people of all ages, including children (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult). The walks take in local parks, countryside and residential areas of Derby City.
You don’t need to book for these and can simply turn up, although please arrive before the walk start time so we don’t go without you! You are advised to dress suitably for the weather conditions, wear comfortable, supportive footwear and bring a drink.
The Walk Well Scheme links closely with the Livewell Service, which helps people in Derby to lead a healthy lifestyle. For more information on Livewell, please go to www.livewellderby.co.uk
Click on the link below for more information about the Walk Well scheme.